Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Spider Web Communication,FIC Test,Scout Test Card

Hi All,

1. Spider Web Communication
I believe most of you are still not clear about the spider web communication. I strongly advise that you ask your respective PLs. I believe they already know what is spider web communication. :)

2. FIC Test
FIC Test might be postponed to a later date. That's what I heard from our Ngee Ann Ventures. Don't worry as the Ventures will update us on this SOON.

3. Scout Test Card
Do take note that your Scout Test Card is currently with me. I am still checking/signing your individual Scout Test Card. So, don't worry. Your test card is in save hands. :)


Any questions or doubts, please feel free to ask your TL/PLs or Leaders/Teachers.



YIS
Fareeq
Hearty Gorilla

No comments:

Post a Comment