Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Post-camp Reflection

Dear All,

It's been about 3 weeks since the June Camp. To date, I have only received 2 reflection essays. While I did say during the camp that I don't want to set a deadline for the reflection, I am afraid I will need to set one now due to the poor response.

As such, you will have up to 27th June 6pm to send in your responses. I do advise you, however, to do it ASAP - the longer you wait, the more you forget, and the less sincere/genuine your reflections. So do yourself a favour and get it done right now!

Please ensure you send your reflections - original pieces only, no copying - to my Scouting mail account. Identify yourself, and state your class and patrol. Some pointers on what to write about:

1. what happened during the 4D3N
2. Your personal experiences
3. What did you learn?
4. How do you think you can improve?
5. Feedback about the camp and/or camp staff.

Have a good rest-of-the-holidays!

YIS
Staunch Owl

1 comment:

KaiLun said...

Send to what email?

Post a Comment